Monday, February 7, 2011


Fashionista Color Presso on lips
Another day another dollar in pursuit of 'beauty'.  Today is a Monday and I have again tried a mix of new and old makeup for a new look.  Today I started with the L'Oreal HiP Teal Kohl Eyeliner that I used to line the top and bottom of my eyes.  I decided to try the L'Oreal HiP Bright Shadow Duo in Flashy (318).  I put the light golden yellow cream color on my lid and the green color on my crease up to my eyebrow.  I wanted my eyebrows to be a little dramatic so took Sephora Black Eyeshadow and filled them in a little.  To really make my eyes stand out I finished with Clinique High Impact Mascara in Black (01) that really makes them look thick and long!

Shine Struck Liquid Lipcolor in Zealous
I wanted a rosy affect on my cheeks so used my bronze Aveda Cheek Creme in Uruku (bronzey reddish brown -- almost like rich earth/clay) on my cheekbones and than Sephora Body Paint (810) on the apple of my cheeks.  The Body Paint has a pearly gold iridescence that really makes my skin glow.  
I like my lips to be shiny but not too colorful so brought to L'Oreal Lip Colors to try out.  The first picture is with the L'Oreal HiP Shine Struck Liquid Lipcolor in Zealous (260) it's almost a reddish peach. I than tried out my new L'Oreal HiP Color Presso in Fashonista (380) that is a very shiny pearly red (looks GREAT on me).  This one got a reaction from TWO guys.  Both said 'hi' and flirted with me.  So will be wearing more brighter colors from now on!  I think the combination of a great smile and bright lips is very appealing to the fellas!
I have photos of me with both lip colors so which one do you like best???



As you can see my hair is growing like a weed but is at that weird length where it's just ... well 'sproinging' in every direction!  But I like the twists, coils and curls.  They make me look AND feel unique!




No comments: