Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Looking pretty on a cool wednesday

Happy Wednesday Friends.  I decided to give my contacts a break since my eyes felt awful yesterday after wearing them all day.  I'm going to follow my doctor's suggestion of slowly getting my eyes acclimated to contacts.  But most people didn't seem to notice that I had my contacts on but the few who did said that I had pretty eyes and that I looked nice.  I do love compliments .. hint hint!  Since I'm wearing my glasses today I decided to do a more dramatic makeup today since I'm not going to the gym tonight.  Instead I'll either finally work out with my Wii or I'll go for a long walk and enjoy the brisk cool night! 







My makeup today is my Aveeno Sunscreen (70 SPF) and Make Up Forever Matte Foundation (37007) as a tint (I dot on 4 dots of foundation with my sunscreen), Three Custom Color Concealer under my eyes (7) and to fill up my eyebrows I have Sephora Eyeshadow (Brown).  I have on Ulta Eyeliner (Black) on my lids and my L'Oreal HiP makeup lines Bright Shadow Duo (Flashy) and Shocking Shadow Pigments (Exciting - 102).  I lined the top of my lid close to my eyelashes with the Ulta Eyeliner, than the Turquoise shade on my lid and the cream on the crease of my eye.  I took the HiP Shadow Pigments above the iris on my lid and below my eyebrows.  On my cheeks is Make Up Forever blush (Red) on the apple of my cheeks and Clinique High Impact Mascara (Black) and a dense brown lipgloss (can't read the label).  To set the makeup I have my Make Up Forever HD to set all of my makeup.

No comments: