Thursday, May 5, 2011

Am LOVING Shea Moisture Product Line for my curly hair!

I bought a ton of shea moisture products when Walgreens had the intro BOGO offer.  I usually do a mini rinse in the morning with the Anti-Breakage Hair Masque Yucca & Baobab as I take a shower.  I rinse it out and leave my hair dripping wet to begin my styling routine.  First of all I spray my hair with reconstructive elixer (roots & hair), than I take the together the restorative conditioners (thicken hair & orig) and blend them to smooth through my hair.  Just a pump from each bottle.  I also take a small finger full of the happy to have curl enhancing smoothie to define my curls & keep it from frizzing up.  I finish up with a glycerin gel to seal in the moisture and allow it to dry naturally.  It leaves my hair so soft and curly.  It LOOKS great and I'm really happy to have discovered this line.  I'm happy to be using a small business owned by POC that uses nautural ingrediants AND is so moderately priced!  I find that walgreens carries more of the products but charges $3 more than Target.  I will next talk about the body products once I pick them up in the next week or so.

As you can see from my photos my hair looks super shiny, the curls are defined and NOT frizzy!!




My new product routine that I'm using daily.  I'm SOOO happy that the weather is warm enough to leave the apt wet and can dry in the sun.
Shea Moisture Organic Hair Thickening Growth Milk Yucca & Aloe

Shea Moisture Organic Curl Enhancing Smoothie Coconut & Hibiscus

Shea Moisture Organic Anti-Breakage Hair Masque Yucca & Baobab

Shea Moisture Organic Raw Shea Butter Reconstructive Elixir Spray

Shea Moisture Organic Raw Shea Butter Restorative Condition

Shea Moisture Yucca & Aloe Volumizing Conditioner

No comments: