Wednesday, April 29, 2009

New daily goal

I've always tried to smile or at least say hello to one person a day BUT now I've decided to really step up my dating. So I'm going to flirt with men more and try to seem more 'available'.

My goal will be to strike up a conversation with at least one man a day. I read the Steve Harvey dating book (GREAT read and quite insightful) and it's given me some good ideas of how to interact with men. I've always been a 'go with the flow' type of woman who tried to be 'understanding' about behavior I didn't like/agree with but now I realize that if I want a top quality guy I have to not compromise.

So I want a guy who's my equal. A person happy with his job/life, professional, college educated, attractive, good personality, nice, honest, no game playing and someone with common interests/life goals.

Now I just have to figure out where these men are in LA!

No comments: