Sunday, February 6, 2011

As you can see I'm keeping up with my goal of getting in shape/being pretty

 

I like to wear a mix of various makup lines that have enough pigment to look good on dark medium brown complexioned WOC (Women Of Color).  I'm wearing Makeup Forever on my cheeks (Aqua Cream #8), Aveda Uruku blush, L'Oreal HiP Cream Eyeliner (Eggplant #960); Concentrated Shadow Duo (Cheeky #508) & Color Presso (Stylish #880) with Lancome Mascara (Black). I have the eggplant eyeliner on my lower & top eyes, I used the Cheeky eyeshadow with the rose color on my lids and the darker color on the crease of my eye and as blush the Aveda is on my cheekbones & the Make Up Forever Red on the apple of my cheeks.  The lipgloss is clear with a hint of color so it will made my eyes stand out. 

My hair is looking great! I got my curls with a deep conditioning rinse #Pantene and than #SheaButter Products (deep conditioner, hair milk & conditioner) with #KinkyCurly Hair Gel -- #naturalhair








No comments: