Monday, April 4, 2011

Spring will soon sprung

Happy Monday!  I had a fruitful weekend with errands, cleaning out my closet and the beginning of a major spring cleaning.

I want to live and experience life so am not going to let myself be held back by my fear of change and rejection.  So I donated a bunch of my clothes and items that I'm not using.  I'm happy that I forced myself to start to get rid of all the stuff that's around my neck like a anchor!

I've trying to not put myself on hold waiting for my life to 'begin'.  I have to live my life as it is right now since daydreams aren't cutting it!

So I'm going to email the guy I like and tell him I like him and ask him out (eeek!).  If he turns me down .. ah well at least I won't be paralyzed with fear of rejection and I'll KNOW what he thinks about me.  It's sort of funny but I was chatting with a man last night and he said just tell the guy that I like him.  Men aren't always good at reading clues/hints.

Wish me luck that it will work out for me.

No comments: