Monday, April 4, 2011

Shea Moisture products at Walgreens

I'm so excited that my Shea Moisture Hair products just shipped out from www.walgreens.com.  I got a variety of products that will last me YEARS because they were having a BOGO (buy one get one) sale over the weekend to celebrate that Walgreens had just started to carry the Shea Moisture Hair Line.  Walgreens seems to carry a more products on their website and since it was a GREAT sale.  I bought all of my standbyes and a few new ones that I'm sure will be great for my hair. 

I decided to take my sister's advice and wash my hair every morning and that apply product.  I realized that it really helped with adding moisture to my hair so my curls are more defined.

I'm currently using the shea moisture retention shampoo, the volumizing conditioner and deep treatment masque.  After my shampoo and conditioner combo I than use the hair milk and regular conditioner for leave ins and to create defined curls the smoothie.  My hair is looking great with the new regimen and am hoping by summer it will have grown a few inches.  I'll take a video this weekend of my hair routine.

No comments: