Tuesday, January 5, 2010

It's taken a year

but I am finally in the swing of things at the gym. I go at least 3 times a week and it shows. I'm losing weight and feel healthier 'lighter'!

I try to take the Step Class 2 times a week and am now able to keep up with everyone! I feel so good about sticking with my goal last year of getting in shape. I try not to think of a ideal 'weight' but instead focus on being healthier and able to keep up with friends (walking, hiking, etc).

I also seem to be attracting guys! I can't figure out if since I'm more confidant about my body that I'm meeting men or if since I'm losing weight more are just more interested.

I think it's a combination of a more self confidant woman that is chatting with more people (men and women) and since dating is a numbers game I am increasing my chances to meet a great guy!

No comments: