Thursday, September 15, 2011

Cute outfit I tried to wear to the Quebic Comic Show

I decided to go casual for the Montreal Comedy Show in West Hollywood at the Comedy Store.  It's starring two Quebecian (is that a word?) comics who are young, hungry and cute!  Sugar Sammy, named “One Of 10 Rising Comedy Talents From Around The World” by the Hollywood Reporter, performs at the Comedy Store, with opening act, Daniel Tirado.

Sadly I'm an idiot went to the wrong comedy store in LA since I wrote down the wrong address.  Thank goodness I'm cute to make up for my rare ditzy moments!

So I wore a pair of dark skinny jeans, a jade green silk tank with beading, black sweater shrug and a pair of opal earrings.  I enclosed two shots so you can see the details on my tank and a pair of earrings I've had for years.  I do love my accessories they really help to add a little something (texture, visual interest, contrast) to an outfit.  Since I'm not a super flashy dresser but do I enjoy wearing outfits that compliment my body and coloring.  This entire outfit was bought at Nordstrom Rack at a variety of locations and time. 

The jeans were by Svoboda who makes jeans for women of all sizes in complimentery styles. LOVE her jeans! http://svobodastyle.com/

I have a couple of tops from Calvin Klein and adore the detailing they have.  I also like the fact that they aren't 'old lady' looking!  http://www.calvinkleinjeans.com/category/index.jsp?categoryId=3430139







No comments: