Tuesday, May 17, 2011

So have been a bit remiss in my diet blogging

So I am back on my Freshology Diet which is working wonders.  I'm losing weight, feeling satiated and really enjoying the diverse offerings.  My plan is to keep a journal with photos of the portions so I can replicate them once I'm back to eating my own cooking!

So for breakfast I had the Whole Wheat Pancakes with Whole Wheat Pancakes w/Mango Passion Fruit Coulis (fruit topping sort of chunky to add a zing of flavor) and at only 350 calories we CAN have pancakes just 2 silver dollar size!! lol As opposed to the big as plates smothered in butter and real maple syrup that I treat myself with at the Griddle on Sunset (BEST pancakes EVER).  Next time I'll get the one pancake and split it in four pieces!

My lunch was really filling and satisfying too.  It was the BBQ Chicken Quesidilla with Mango Salsa.  The trick is that they used a wheat tortilla (very tasty) and had a little Jack Cheese (strong taste so you can get away with a little).  Phew was scared I could never have my beloved burritos again but will have to practice portion control and of course skip the sour cream!


I've attached photos of my food frozen and heated so you can see what the portions look like.  I hope that your enjoying my diet journey and will be with me when in June I start to cook my own food.  Hmmm does Freshology have a cookbook????




No comments: