Monday, April 25, 2011

Wow am really staying on track

I am keeping on track with my goals for 2011.  Well the ones that I can control.  I'm keeping on track with getting in shape.  I'm working out with the trainers at Pink Iron every week EVEN when I'm feeling lazy I drag myself to the gym and SWEAT!!!!  I'm finally letting go of my 'stuff' ie all the crap I collect and hoard in my closets.  This past weekend I cleaned and sorted like a demon for hours in my apartment.  I even went to the Container Store about some storage solutions.  They were having a clearance on the shoe bins so I got a couple of boxes and sorted my shoes.  I have a huge bag for goodwill of shoes AND clothes. 

I'm still debating on rather I should try to have a garage sale with old clothes, artwork and shoes for a bit of cash for my vacation account. Hmmm bit of a quandary in that .. I don't like to deal with the dickering and having to sit in the sun all day.  I've never been a garage sale sort of person.

No comments: